Monday, August 22, 2011

Stella's Last Day as an Only Child

Today is a very bittersweet day for me. Today is the last day that my little baby girl will be my only little baby girl. I'm grateful that I have one last day to spend with my princess before our newest addition joins our family. So today I wanted to do something special for my little girl: all of her favorite things!

We started the day out visiting one of her favorite places, CastleTown!!

She loves to climb!


It makes her smile =)


And she likes to jump!


And slide!


And swing!



She's waving bye to the park. Safe to say we had a successful visit.


Oooh can't forget to add puddle jumping to the list of favorite things to do!


Next on the list of things to do: Refuel! 
Stella's pick today was pizza!!



We also went shopping (a favorite pass time of both daughter AND mommy)
We found this little gem! Not sure who'll be wearing it yet on All Hallow's Eve, but it was just too good of a deal to pass up!


She's practicing her cackle.


Lastly, we had to watch a favorite movie together, with one of her favorite snacks, Craisins!


I'm sure a nap will be in order for her today, and then later on we'll be off to her Gigi's house where she'll be having a sleepover. 

Tomorrow her sister will be joining our little family, and Mommy couldn't be more excited. But I will miss our time where it was just the three of us too. My little Stella has taught me so much over the past two and a half years, and if anything, I know I'll be a better Mommy to Ingrid because of her. Thank you special girl for letting me be your Mommy! I love you more than you'll ever know! 


1 comment:

  1. so sweet sarah - we will be thinking of your family on the big day tomorrow. and stella is going to be one amazing big sister.

    ReplyDelete