Friday, January 28, 2011

Hungry!

When Z and I lived in Halifax, one of our favorite past times was checking out new restaurants and splurging on really good food. Given the city's reputation for entertainment, food and drink, great restaurants were not hard to come by.

With that said, I miss having access to creative culinary treats! So I've been researching places that I would like to venture out to and try (that is whenever Z and I actually have time to make it down to one of these places!). If any of you duckies have visited or heard anything about any of these restaurants, please tell me about them!!

Portland Area Restaurants
Miyake

Check out these menus! They make me hungry!!!



1 comment:

  1. i've been to street & co! well...i THINK that's the restaurant we went to. it was pretty tasty...and it had a really fun vibe...
    i think you'd like it, esp as you know how much more culinarily adventurous you are than i am!

    ReplyDelete