Original posting found here.
Except I didn't have 8 frames at my disposal, nor the space for something this large. I did have an old 8-pane window that I had used for a seating chart at our wedding. Remember this??
So I bought some card stock to fit into the back of the panes. I wanted something that looked like canvas. What's great about this is that I can change the look of it whenever I want or get tired of it.
I stenciled (and not very well I might add, but I sort of like the effect) the letters for the days of the week with glass markers.
Zach and I update the board every Sunday so we know what to expect in the week to come.
One small step for organization, one giant leap for family communication.

I love that idea! (Yours more than the frames!) My SIL decorates her home like an old antique farmhouse and I know she would love that idea...thanks for sharing! :) PS There are a few of us from the dental community going to dinner on 11-18 in Bangor (Luna...do you know the place?) You and Zach should come...it's adults only so I don't know how that would work out for you but let me know if you're interested. I know Jason and Rebekah are going to be there and us...the Carreira's...and some other great couples. It would be fun to see you guys! Message me on FB if you want to come so we know for reservations. :)
ReplyDelete