Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just Breathe

I've had the opportunity to spend some more time recently with the number one little lady in my life. Every day she absolutely amazes me and makes me smile. She is making me realize how much I really love being a mommy, something that I wasn't so sure about when I first started out. She makes me laugh, and the things that she says and does makes me realize how lucky I am to have such a special person in my life. 

I thought I'd share one of those everyday moments with everyone. Her Gigi (what Stella calls my MIL) taught her some breathing techniques for when she gets too excited or upset. Not only do I think this is absolutely adorable, but it actually calms her down!! It also reminds me that sometimes we need to just step back and breathe =)




1 comment: