Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life Happens

You know the phrase "Life happens when you're busy making other plans"?? I feel like that has been my life for the past month!! I've been DYING to do some craft projects (the wood is actually all cut out in my garage right now, waiting for someone to assemble the pieces into furniture), but as soon as I get some time on my hands, something always seems to come up and require my attention.

Soooo, bare with me as the blog is on hiatus for a bit. I promise I'll have some interesting things coming up in the future as long as there are no more cataclysmic events in our house.

P.S.
Need a guilty-pleasure summer read?? Check out The Last Time I Saw Paris by Lynn Sheene. Loved this novel plus it was a quick read, a great book for the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment