Definitely excited to try out some of the paper crafting ideas! Will keep you posted on how they come out.
Did the gift giving end there? Of course not. Knowing that I am always cold (always, I don't really understand it), he decided to help crank up my inner thermostat. So off to L.L. Bean we went, and he bought me one of the warmest jackets they have to offer; the long Ultrawarm Coat.
I look very much like a giant marshmallow meets snow bunny meets eskimo when wearing this little baby. But o.m.g am I warm!
Lastly, he got me one of my favorite gifts. For xmas last year, we bought our daughter some awesome slippers, ones that she wore constantly throughout the winter months. Wool, leather soles, sheepskin lining. I was jealous that they didn't make them in my size. Oh contraire mon frere! Turns out they do, and in different colors. Meet my pink Padraig slippers.
Not much to look at, but oh how they make me and my tootsies very happy. Our cold cement floor no longer looks and feels so frigid!
My husband knows me pretty well, and man does he spoil me! I must say, I am one pretty lucky duck =)



No comments:
Post a Comment