#1 - can I just say I am excited you are blogging! I just discovered this fact and am diggin on it! #2 - wedding details post - LOVE it all, but man oh man, those coaster are a stroke of genius especially. #3 - music. amen amen. the right music for the right mood is muy buen, and the right music while running - now that is one of the best things there is eh? any current running faves? I am always looking for new ones. #4 - HOUSE! that house is gorgeous. and looks so perfectly suited to you guys. I am excited to see the renovations take place on here, hint hint. #5 - the end. cheers.
#1 - can I just say I am excited you are blogging! I just discovered this fact and am diggin on it!
ReplyDelete#2 - wedding details post - LOVE it all, but man oh man, those coaster are a stroke of genius especially.
#3 - music. amen amen. the right music for the right mood is muy buen, and the right music while running - now that is one of the best things there is eh? any current running faves? I am always looking for new ones.
#4 - HOUSE! that house is gorgeous. and looks so perfectly suited to you guys. I am excited to see the renovations take place on here, hint hint.
#5 - the end. cheers.