Sunday, November 14, 2010

Migration

Z and I have a mutual love for travel.  If we had the means to constantly travel around the world, we would. I am extremely excited to share that we have just booked a few trips in the Spring of 2011.

The first will be in March where we will be returning to Quebec City to attend Red Bull Crashed Ice! For those who are not familiar with this event, check out the video by clicking on the link below!


(funny side note, Z has actually tried out to do this - thankfully he did not make the cut)


The next adventure will take us to the sandy beaches of Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. I'm sure after a long and cold winter this trip will be welcomed! We'll be going to help celebrate the wedding of a great friend.  Plus the bambina will be tagging along - she has been far over due for an adventure with Mama and Daddee! Can't wait!



I cannot stress how much we love going to new places! The memories that we take away from each new adventure is priceless and are some of my favorite memories together as a family. Here are a few favorite picks of past trips that we have enjoyed!


Cadillac Mountain, Summer 2010


    
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
May 2010

On top of a pyramid in Coba, Mexico
May 2010
Cavendish Beach, Prince Edward Island
Summer 2009

 Lake Louise, Banff, Alberta
Spring, 2009

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a lucky duck with all these trips coming up! :)

    ReplyDelete