Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sarita's Library

I read a lot. Nothing profound, by any means, but it's something that I really enjoy doing. It's what I do every night before I go to bed; it completely relaxes me and helps me forget the stresses of the day.  Some of my recent favorites included:

The Help by Kathryn Stockett. A must-read in my opinion. 

Shanghai Girls by Lisa See. 

Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger. 
If you weren't in to The Time Traveler's Wife, skip this one.

I'm currently reading The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman. It's based on a true story about a couple who are zookeepers in Warsaw during WWII. Not sure if this is going to be a favorite yet, but I'm usually a sucker for true stories. 


1 comment:

  1. So fun to see you have a blog, this makes me happy to know I can keep tabs on you guys. Do you have or would like our blog address?
    Let me know how you like tat crafting book. I have had a hankering lately to craft. Miss you guys! if you ever chime back to Halifax this year please let us know. We would love to see you

    ReplyDelete