Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thank You 2010

This year will certainly be one that I look back on in the years to come, and I will remember it fondly. So what happened in 2010 that was so great?? Well, for starters...

PSsst! Press play if you want music to listen to as you read =)



January 1, 2010 - My Husband proposed to me at Midnight, during a Blue moon, on top of mountain while it was snowing. Pretty romantic, eh?

February, 2010 - Found a job! Traveled to Quebec for the first time!


April, 2010 - Finished all of my course work and clinicals at Dalhousie (bittersweet)


May, 2010 - Traveled to Mexico for the first time!



May 28th, 2010 - Graduated from Dental School!!!


May 29th 2010 - Moved back to Maine


June 2010 - Bought my first new car, went camping with my family a lot!

July 1, 2010 - Started my first (and hopefully last) big girl job

July, 2010 - Returned to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to visit great friends, celebrated a wedding on the Coast with some great friends


August, 2010 - Accomplished some major wedding planning, and our families threw Z and I an amazing bridal shower

September, 2010 -  My best girls threw me the best bachelorette party!


October 16th, 2010 - Married the person in this world who is meant for me. Best wedding ever!



November, 2010 - Found a house to buy


December, 2010 - Celebrated my girl's Second birthday, had an amazing Christmas with my little family of three =)


I have been amazingly fortunate this year. I am truly one lucky duck to have had the experiences I have had, and to have shared them with the wonderful people in my life. Thank you 2010 for being so generous to me!


I look forward to the many adventures and surprises of 2011! I know I am in for some treats!

Happy New Years everyone!

2 comments: