But!!
If you need something fun to run to check out these tracks! If I were running right now, this is what would be on my ipod.
- The Rural Alberta Advantage, especially the track "The Deadroads". So catchy, and if you live in Canada you'll probably recognize the song from the Whistler tourism ad they had on TV all the time last year during the Olympics.
- Michael Franti & Spearhead - "Say Hey"
- Frou Frou- "Let Go"
- Usher - "DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again"
- David Guetta - "Gettin' Over You"
- Everyone loves a good Oldie, my current fave is Maxine Nightingale's "Right back where we started from"
- The Black Keys - "Tighten Up"
- Enur ft Natasha - "Calabria 2008"
- The Dirty Heads - "Stand Tall"
- The Guess Who - "American Woman"
- Madcon - "Beggin"
- Modest Mouse - "Float On", "Dashboard", "Tiny Cities Made of Ashes"
- Nina Simone - "Sinnerman"
- Rick James - "Super Freak"
- Roisin Murphy - "Ramalama", "Ruby Blue"
If you're like me and need a little more amo in your IPod when running, I like
Incubus - Megalomaniac, A Kiss To Send Us Off, Anna Molly, A Certain Shade of Green (I like to listen to these when climbing hills that I really really dislike!)
And now you all know how strange my taste in music is... but after just listening to all of these, I feel like going out and running. With that said, time to go and find my running shoes!!
Thanks Hels!! Hope you're able to find your stride to one of these =)
I am downloading this lil playlist asap! I will keep you updated -
ReplyDelete