Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sarita's Favorite Things

Oprah has her favorite things, and so do I! Here are some of my favorite things that I love and couldn't live without.

10. Thermos Vaccuum Insulated Tumbler
I love coffee and this is the first to-go mug that I've had that keeps my coffee warm for hours (seriously)! Could not live with out this on early mornings!

9. Ingrid Michaelson's album Be OK.
More specifically, her version of "Can't Help Falling In Love". I love this song so much I chose to walk down the aisle to it at our wedding!

8. Aveda's Rosemary Mint Bodywash
Smells great, feels great, even step out of the shower feeling more energized!

7. LL Beans Long Ultrawarm Coat
It keeps me comfortably toasty even on the coldest of days. It doesn't overheat me, and it's not too heavy.
Plus I look like a snow bunny (not sure if this is a good thing or bad)

6. My MIL's Christmas wreaths
This picture does not do her wreaths justice!! She has everything from pine cones to dried hydrangeas in her wreaths. These wreaths get me excited for Christmas!

5.  Shellac Nail Polish
I luv gettin my nails did, but I usually chip my nails within 24 hours after having them done. Solution?! Shellac! They advertise that their polish lasts for 14 days - not quite true. I usually get them to the 10 day mark before chipping, but I am brutal on my hands. Downfall?? You have to get it removed professionally. But well worth the additional $4 charge to a standard mani in my opinion!

4. Etsy
I love this site! Love it as a source for crafting ideas, but I especially love buying personalized gifts for people. I also found a seller who custom made special wedding keepsakes for my mother, MIL and MOH. This site has everything crafty!

3. Real Simple Magazine
My favorite magazine. RS did a wedding edition that became my go-to for organization when I was planning. I became obsessed with the mag there after. I bought all of my bridesmaids subscriptions as a thank you gift, and then went ahead and got myself a subscription too!

2. Subaru Forester
I love my ride! Great for the bambina, awesome in weather, perfect size for our little busy family of 3!!

1. Nikon D90
This is my DSLR. Not having used any other systems, I can't say too much about it other than I love it. Love the quality of the photos, love that I can take videos. Love capturing memories!


I think Oprah would approve ;)

1 comment:

  1. ooh - I like this post. I love to know people's favorite things it always gives me good ideas!

    ReplyDelete