I've been wanting a step stool forever now that we're getting to potty training and hand washing stages at home. So I made my husband go out and buy me a jig saw, I made my first trip to the lumbar department at Lowes, and started building.
I don't think mine is as pretty as this one (I'll have to try out this pink color on the next one!), but not bad for my first go.
This particular stool is actually going to be a gift for my future nephew, because as soon as I made it I realized every kid needs a stool. So what if it may be a few years before he can actually use it! It'll look cute in his room until then. And plus now I can make another one for Stella (in pink!)!
PS
Sorry for the sucky pictures lately!! No sun = yucky pictures. Can't wait for the sun gods to grace us with their presence again!

Good Job Sarah! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWell done I think you did a wonderful job. It is so sweet! I've never been brave enough to try woodworking.
ReplyDeletewishing you sunshine in your shadows :)