Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Cleaning. Sort of.

Today I am home from work because of the nastiest of chest colds. I've lost my voice because of the coughing fits, have been unable to sleep, and just look and feel plain awful.

Case and Point
(thermo seemed less scary than real life!)

With hopeful plans of cleaning my disorganized and dirty house on my pseudo-day off blown right out of the picture (and into the waste basket with all of my used up tissues), I've decided to do some cleaning of another kind - something that does not involve me getting up and out of bed.

Earlier today, the Fairpoint guy showed up to hook up our phone and internet. Yay for internet, boo for the tech guy seeing me in all of my sickly glory.

So with me able to peruse the web freely once more, I decided to clean up the old (and frankly lack-luster) blog.  I'm still trying to get used to designing on Blogger, but if you want some easy tutorials and cute designs to pick from, may I suggest checking out Shabby Blogs.  There are many of you bloggers who are probably already well versed with Shabby, and may even have some better suggestions, but for the first timer, you can't go wrong!

Here's to all of you healthy duckies, and may you never catch this damn cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment